Brief, informational overview documents that provide background on the Algae for Fuel and Bioenergy efforts are available below in PDF format.
- Texas A&M AgriLife
- Development of Spectroscopic Methods to Monitor and Enhance Production of Biodiesel from Algae
- Texas AgriLife Research with General Atomics Pilots Microalgae Ponds in Pecos
- Optimization of Environmental Conditions for Microalgae Growth and Oil Production
- Culture of Microalgae in Outdoor Raceways Using Flue Gas Carbon Dioxide
- Economics of Bioenergy Production
- Optimizing Coproduct Utilization: Adding Value to Algal Biofuels
- Linking Biofuels Market Prospects and Plant Financial Success Under Bioenergy Policies
- Determining Bioenergy Feedstock Availability Across the United States
- Bioenergy and Bioproducts
- Biodiesel Research: Bioenergy Testing and Analysis Laboratory
- Development of Algal Culture for Biodiesel Production
- Algae Program
Also see the News & Updates section for the latest pertinent updates and media releases.